Date(s) - 08/01/2021
3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Registration is now closed. Please contact Allison Paquette if you would like to attend.
Target Audience: Program Directors, Program Administrators, and CBD Leads of programs launching CBD in 2021
Where: Zoom (contact Allison Paquette for link)
This workshop is a follow-up to the Curriculum Mapping workshop that was held in September. If you weren’t able to join in September, we strongly encourage you to watch the recording of the session here.
You can find the curriculum mapping templates that were presented here, under the 2020 accordion. We recommend starting with the Year at a Glance template, which we will revisit it during this workshop to align assessment methods and tools. More information will follow in the coming weeks regarding the recommended activities to complete before the workshop.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Review curriculum map and key elements
- Review purpose and process of assessment mapping
- Demonstrate the importance of aligning assessment methods and tools with the learning goals
- Consider methods and tools and new forms added to MedSIS
- Demonstrate mapping and rationale for selected tools